Creative Director, Copywriter, Content Creator, NYC
storytelling, branding, content, ad/marketing, social, video
Grass Roots Farmers' Cooperative (e-commerce company)
Role: Senior Copywriter/ Content Strategy
Worked directly with Grass Roots (GR), a cooperative of farmers across the US, as the brand storyteller - communicating the value of regenerative farming to the environment, the animals and the consumer to help consumers make an informed decision about purchasing quality meat from Grass Roots.
- Ideating and writing about 15 emails per month to inform and inspire recipients with recipes, tips, sales, new products, partnerships, give-aways.
- Creating a Meatlopedia which included descriptions of every cut of meat GR sells - for website descriptions, customer service and internal GR education
- Blog ideation and writing incorporating SEO best practices
- Holigraze Holiday Print Guide with details on prep for holiday cuts (inserted in all shipping boxes)
- Online advertising and social media (acquisition and retention)
- Rewrote customer flow to increase conversion and mitigate churn while ensuring tone was on-brand.
- Edited/animated video ads
- Pitching and creating partnerships with partner brands and creating campaigns and blog posts to promote giveaways and product collaborations.
Grass Roots Farmers' Co-op website:
Read the full blog post here: https://tinyurl.com/3kh4sutm